I think we get so caught up in trying to get to perfections that we lose sight of celebrating who we are now. So I challenged you, as you create your Vision for 2021 think about who you are now and celebrate it.
Every phase of you is important and we are so busy trying to be perfect that we forget to enjoy the journey.
As promised I am sharing how I killed my goals for 2020 in the middle of a pandemic. So I just plan to repeat what I did last year.
I’m a strong believer that anything you say will manifest itself, so you should always be careful of the words you speak.
I’m very intentional about speaking things into existence and I believe that that starts with writing them down. So this may sound crazy but all you need is a start manifesting the life you want is the following:
- The belief that God got you. You can’t lose. He will carry you.
- Go out and find the prettiest notebook you can find
- Then go find some nice pens and markers
- Every time you think of an idea or a thought, you write it down
- Now I need you to start thinking of something that someone told you was crazy and you couldn’t do. But want to do it. Example: quit your full-time job and open a bakery
Now Let’s List Actionable Steps To Make This Happen
- Taking a baking a class
- Buy a mixer
- Buy a cookbook
- Start following bakers on Instagram
- Share your dream with your close friends and family
All of these are action items to achieving the main goal which is opening your bakery.
Every goal doesn’t happen overnight it takes time and you have to be willing to put the work in. Just because you didn’t open the bakery that year doesn’t mean that you are not taking steps towards the bigger goal.
This can we done for anything like buying a new home, saving $10,000, going on vacation the same actions applies. So its get to it.
The journey is beautiful it’s a sight to be seen so show it.